|The Final Countdown|
1 vs 1
The Final Countdown is the thirty-fifth operation, after Ready to Roll Out and before No Match for the Guardian. When the Futuretech Commander arrives, Giles Price tells him that the clock is ticking and there isn't anything the Commander can deal with it. When he's defeated, Giles can just say that he will have a different weapon better than the Proton Collider which is now taken to FutureTech Corporation.
FutureTech is ordered to steal the Proton Collider as their Commander is sent to the Atlantic Ocean. Over there, five Allied bases are led by none other than Giles Price who stalls three on large islands and two on smaller islands north-east of the player's position. The Commander despite hearing that Giles Price had some Proton Colliders counting down to zero in launching them, must use naval forces or a Commando from any faction to destroy the five Allied bases to rubble. Once they are down, Giles Price would say that next time, he will have a different weapon better than the Proton Collider. FutureTech believes that a weapon of theirs is still needed to be unlocked, which is the Future Tank X-1 from all three Allied Commanders held in the Soviet Union as their main Command Center.
- Teams: 1 vs 5
- Enemies: Giles Price
- Tech Unlocked: Proton Collider
- Next challenge unlocked: No Match for the Guardian
- Location: Atlantic Ocean (south of Takara Sato's position)
Tips for battle
- If playing as Rising Sun the best way to attack is by rushing and constructing Shogun battleships to destroy Giles' bases.
- Do not rush using VX transforming vehicles because he will send Apollo fighters to your base and kill them all
- If playing as Allies, an Assault destroyer rush combined with Aircraft carrier rush is wise
- If playing as Soviets rush Stingrays
- Don't use air units as stated above
- If Tanya is unlocked, she can be very effective since Giles' structures are built very close together.
The name of the mission is a reference to a song of the same name.