Prepping blueprints for expansion...
Tiber River Valley is a stub and needs your help. You can help by expanding it.
Please refer to the talk page for further discussion.
|Tiber River Valley|
Revisits the focal point of the Tiberium series
Tiber River Valley is a medium sized 2-player map included in the first Tiberium Wars map pack.
Two teams spawn on opposite sides of a canyon that runs through the center of the map. The terrain of the map is heavily mutated as a result of countless decades of Tiberium exposure. While the map does feature structures, none of them can be garrisoned as they are either damaged beyond recognition or covered in Tiberium crystals. The area around adjacent to the EMP control center at the north end of the map appears to have also suffered from an earthquake as the structures immediately south of it are lowered without any means to access them.
The map features two Tiberium Vinefera fields as well as a handful of Tiberium fields.
There is evidence of water in the form of small stagnated ponds however, the river itself is nowhere to be seen possibly due to drought or sinkholes as a direct correlation to the effects of Tiberium on the region over the past 70+ years.
- Number of Green Tiberium Fields: 5
- Number of Blue Tiberium Fields: 2
- Number of EMP Control Centers: 1
- Number of Tiberium spikes: 0
- Number of Defensive Towers: 0
- Structures: Yes
- Water: Yes
- This is the only time that the Tiber river is ever visited in-game outside of being mentioned in cutscenes in any of the previous Command & Conquer games.