| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
Patch 1.17 for Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun was released in December 1999.
The downloadable patch executable includes all the patches that were released before it.
- Fix for possible disconnect or packet received too late condition at the end of a multiplayer game.
- New 'Multi Engineer' option for multiplayer games gives Red Alert style engineer behavior to address engineer rush concerns.
- Fix for a bug that caused internal errors or reconnection errors during multiplayer games.
- Railgun force fire no longer damages buildings multiple times.
- Server list no longer displays duplicate servers.