| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
Patch 1.02 for Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight was released in April 2010, and was released alongside the game's Worldbuilder.
The patch is only available through the game's internal update function.
- Campaign/Skirmish progress is automatically saved if a network disconnect occurs
- Various bug fixes in relation to crash/disconnect issues
- Skirmish / Custom Match Tunable Options:
- Victory Points
- Goal Point Multiplier
- Unit Kill Multiplier
- On/Off Map Reveal
- On/Off Random Crates
- Worldbuilder framework added to game (Map Transfer, in-game support, etc.)
- Numerous gameplay fixes related to shell UI and in-game
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.