Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tiberium Vibration Scan|
The Tiberium Vibration Scan is a Scrin support power. It is a scan of the battlefield for the harmonic vibrations generated by Tiberium. It reveals everything that has any connection to Tiberium. Nod and GDI refineries, Tiberium spikes, silos are also revealed to the user. It is also able to detect Nod Power Plants, should they be upgraded with Liquid Tiberium Cores.
It was very useful to Scrin Foremen, as the support power can find enemy bases without having to scout out the whole battlefield. A typical forward base is usually situated near a Tiberium deposit, so the scan would detect the refineries, as well as any silos in the main base. It also reveals the location of Tiberium spikes and neutral silos, allowing Scrin foremen to capture them sooner than the enemy or place troops near them to ambush unprepared enemy Engineers or Saboteurs. This support power is another major example of the Scrin's mastery of Tiberium. Reaper-17 can use it freely.
- Tiberium refineries/Extractor
- Liquid Tiberium core-installed Nod power plant
- Tiberium chemical plant (only in Kane's Wrath)
- Tiberium silos
- Tiberium spike
- Growth Accelerator
- Growth Stimulator
- Tiberium hive
- Tiberium fields
- Tiberium glaciers
- In contrast to its name, Tiberium trooper is not detectable by this power.
- While the Scrin are known to be Tiberium-based lifeforms, only a few Scrin units are able to be scanned. Furthermore, even Scrin units who have visible Tiberium crystals on their body like Shard Walkers and Ravagers are not revealed. This is most likely done for balancing purposes.