| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
Patch 1.01 for Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars was released in March 2007.
This patch for Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars fixes several bugs and exploits:
- Scrin Mastermind's Teleport Units ability maximum range reduced.
- GDI Engineers, Nod Saboteurs, and Scrin Assimilators can no longer capture structures when under the effects of the Scrin's Phase Field support power.
- Improved video playback on low-end system configurations.
- Scrin Storm column cost/buildtime increased by 100% to 3000/30.
- Scrin Buzzers' health reduced by 75% and weapon type changed to SNIPER. This change makes Buzzers ineffective against units and structures besides enemy infantry.
- Fixed an error that would occasionally result in a crash in Nod vs. Nod matches on the multiplayer map Deadly Sertao.
- Fixed issues with automated map transfer feature in multiplayer.
- Fixed an error that would sometimes cause a Commentator's telestrator drawings to not erase as intended while viewing BattleCast replays.
- Fixed issues with replay file playback.
- Fixed placeholder text and chat log errors with the Comrade in-game chat window.
- Fixed an error in README.txt file regarding location of saved game files in Windows Vista; added references to EA Link version of the game; added disclosure about in-game advertising (Note: the EA Link version of the game ships with this updated ReadMe file).
- References to Nod's "Avatar Warmech" unit have been changed to "Avatar".
- Patches-Scrolls.com (all languages)