| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
Patch 1.06 for Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars was released in July 2007.
The downloadable patch executable includes all the patches that were released before it.
- Changed the way that disconnects are reported. Now, whenever the game detects that a disconnect has occurred in a 1v1 match, both players are given a disconnect stat -- neither player is given a win or loss stat.
- Fixed an exploit that caused any unit or structure to become invincible if force-fired upon by a Mammoth Tank that had been upgraded with Rail Guns.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Nod Cloaking Field power to deduct up to 6,000 credits from the Operations center. The power now correctly deducts 3,000 credits.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players in the online lobbies to /tell and /invite users that had marked them to be ignored.
- Players can no longer send /tell messages to other players as observers during a multiplayer match.
- Fixed a hang that occurred when users typed /friend or /invite without a corresponding name.
- Patches-Scrolls.com (all languages)