| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
The patch was announced by the time of the release of the Kane's Wrath expansion pack, but development of the expansion's urgent first patch, and later support for Red Alert 3 and Kane's Wrath patch 1.02 prevented the team from developing and releasing this patch for Tiberium Wars.
- Global Veterancy: Has minimal scaling at ranks 1 and 2.
- Proposed Change: First and second ranks of veterancy to fit better with rank 3 veterancy
- Global Harvester: Needs health normalization
- Global Harvester: Rocket armor limits benefit of harassment strategies
- Proposed Change: Increased vulnerability to Rocket Damage by 20%
- Global Infantry: Missile squads take low damage vs their counter tier 1 gun type damage unit
- Proposed Change: Increase vulnerability to Gun Damage by 20%
- GDI Orca: The Orca is too cost effective overall
- Proposed Change: Orca armor reduced overall
- GDI Rig: Slow movement speed
- Proposed Change: Movespeed increased to predator tank levels; still feels slow but better
- GDI Rig: Hitpoints are low for the unit's effectiveness
- Proposed Change: Increase unit hitpoints total
- Nod Avatar: Upgrades feel ineffective for investment required
- Proposed Change: Buff to Avatar upgrades to encourage more use
- Nod Avatar: Feels too effective & powerful in current form
- Proposed Change: Increase base cost of unit, or nerf unit damage
- Nod Catalyst Missile: This power seems too strong for its cost
- Proposed Change: Slight nerf by raising cost, cooldown, and/or lowering damage
- Nod Attack Bikes: Seem too slow
- Proposed Change: Increase movespeed to 160
- Nod Commando Move speed feels slow
- Proposed Change: Slightly increase movespeed
- Scrin Corrupter Low health/armor when compared with similar tier 2 units of other factions
- Proposed Change: Movespeed and health normalized to Flame Tank model, with a percentage less damage
- GDI Firehawk: Friendly fire damage makes these units feel unappealing
- Proposed Change: Friendly fire of Firehawks removed
- Global Repair: Structure repair feature easily counters small squads
- Proposed Change: Global repair function has speed reduced by 60%
- Global Superweapons: All superweapons cooldowns normalized
- Proposed Change: Normalizing superweapons will have most impact in casual games, where they are used often
- GDI Firehawk: Not effective enough vs. tier 3 ground units
- Proposed Change: Increase damage vs. tier 3 ground units
- GDI Orca Strike: Ineffective for current cost
- Proposed Change: Cost/benefit is more balanced to encourage use
- Nod Fanatics: Movement speed is too slow
- Proposed Change: Increase movespeed
- Proposed Change: Increase damage vs. infantry
- Nod Beam Cannon: Not useful enough at tier 3
- Proposed Change: Moved to tier 2
- GDI Grenadier: Grenades move too slowly and are easily dodged
- Proposed Change: Projectile speed increased slightly
- Proposed Change: Units are not attackable while jumpjetting
- ↑ APOC's Kane's Wrath Patch Update. CNCNZ.com (18 April 2008). Retrieved on 14 February 2017.
- ↑ Patch 1.10 Update. GameReplays.org (19 September 2008). Retrieved on 15 February 2017.
- ↑ mirage223 (27 February 2008). Patch 1.10: When? (Post #7). GameFAQs. Retrieved on 14 February 2017.