Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Any unit that can Call for Transport
|“|| Let's keep it safe guys!|
The V-35 Ox is a multipurpose VTOL aircraft of Global Defense Initiative appearing in Tiberium Wars and Kane's Wrath. It combines the role of Orca Transport and Orca Carryall that were used during the Second Tiberium War together as one. The Ox Transports are used in transporting its allies anywhere on the battlefield or to any safety zones. Ox Transports can be called by any unit that has the ability to call for transport for a fee of $500.
The Ox was designed after the Second Tiberium War to replace the aging Orca Carryall and provide air transport for infantry. It features tandem seating with the pilot in back and co-pilot in front similar to the attack helicopters of the 20th century. It came into use shortly after the Firestorm Crisis.
The craft is equipped with powerful VTOL engines which, coupled with an aerodynamic frame, give it the ability to fly at high speeds and deliver ordnance to the battlefield in minutes. It also has a refueling probe at the front to extend its range.
The V-35 Ox is primarily used for ferrying squads of infantry and smaller vehicles, such as the Surveyor, Pitbull or the APC, although it is fully capable of lifting the 65-ton MBT-6 Predator Tank should the need arise. Oxes can only be called in once the field commander has built an on-site Airfield to provide the clearance command.
Unfortunately, the aerodynamic frame forced the engineers to limit the amount of plating on the Ox. As such, it is very susceptible to anti-aircraft weaponry. It also cannot carry any of GDI's heaviest vehicles such as Rigs, Juggernauts, Behemoths, MARVs and Mammoth Tanks.
- They can be seen carrying Mobile Construction Vehicles into battle in certain missions, but they are scripted and unavailable by any means.
- Carried units have been observed to fire at enemy units while being transported. It is unknown if this is by design or a glitch.
- Ox here, need a lift?
- Transport, reporting in!
- Steady now!
- Is there a pickup?
- How's it looking out there?
- Let's keep it safe guys!
- Transport here!
- You can count on us!
- Ox transport, what do your need?
- Transport on route!
- New course set!
- Let's be careful!
- Looking clear.
- We'll on our way.
- Destination set!
- Keep an eye out for those SAMs.
- Transport on its way!
- Transport inbound!
- LZ confirmed!
- En route on rendezvous coordinates!
- We are coming, hold on down there!
- We see 'em, let's go!
- Okay, we are coming in!
- How many units you got?
- Canceled pickup run!
- Copy that, canceled pickup!
- Confirmed, we are heading back!
- No problem, have a nice day gentlemen!
- Prepare to drop off!
- LZ in sight!
- Approaching drop zone!
- Prepare for arrival!
Return to Base
- Let's get this cargo to safety!
- Confirm ATV!
- Returning to base!
- ATB, ATB!
- We been hit, let's get outta here!
- Enemies are near, let's go!
- We're losing control!
- We're going down!
- I knew that this would happen!
- Oh no! Oh no!
- They need medical treatment!
- Let's get to that med center!
- Medivac confirm!