Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(See production section)
|For War Factories in general, see War Factory (Red Alert).|
The Allied War factory is basically a component (and munition) factory coupled with a large assembly hangar.
This building can produce any ground and air vehicle (provided with component availability and hangar's space limit). The roof can be opened to launch any air unit completed from it. Usually, it will produce Allied sanctioned vehicles (with limitation on tech building requirement). Each building has its own power supply, but this facility is only used as auxiliary support. Should the power be cut off, the internal supply then automatically switches its power resource to the most vital working area. This guarantees the production line, but with limited energy, smaller areas can be powered, resulting in less than desired production rates. The hangar originally had a front door.
It can produce:
- Grizzly battle tanks
- Nighthawk transports
- Chrono Miners (require Ore refinery)
- MCVs (require Service depot)
- Tank destroyers (require Airforce Command Headquarter, available to Germany only)
- Robot tanks (require Robot Control Center)
- Prism tanks (require Battle lab)
- Mirage tanks (require Battle lab)
- Battle Fortresses (require Battle lab)
- War factory (Red Alert 2 Soviet) - Soviets Equivalent
- War factory (Red Alert 2 Yuri) - Yuri Equivalent
- Armor facility - Successor